Reasons to stay at a job.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Looking into the future....






We decided last night that we are no longer looking for a house in the Rochester area. I will be done with my masters in a year and a half and once I throw the biggest celebration for that time of my life ending, we will move back home.






It is too hard being away from our families. I know, I know, it's only an hour and a half but I can't help but think of all that we may be missing out on. And ya know, people aren't around for ever. I want to spend as much time with the people I love that I can.






I'm thinking of pursuing a job working early intervention either for the county or Early Head Start. And if that doesn't work out then I can always fall back on a job as a classroom teacher, although that is second choice. As far as Jamie's job goes...we'll have to see what he can come up with. The job market for him in Oswego is a bit slim. But I think making this decision will be good for us.






I miss my mom daily, and my neices and nephews have my heart. I hope this year and a half moves quickly...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that would be really cool.. cuz i miss you.. if you would ever talk to me :(

Anonymous said...

that would be really cool.. cuz i miss you.. if you would ever talk to me :(